cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung Galaxy Active Watch battery drain

I have had this watch since May and everything was fine with it for the most part. but the past few weeks the battery is draining faster and faster. I took it off the charger today and it was dead within 2 hours. yesterday I took it off the charger and it died in 10 minutes, 10 minutes! It was hot when I picked it up. This is crazy. Samsung needs to do something about this because I'm not the only one this is happening to and it just so starts happening after a update. Come on samsung, I love your products, but this is ridiculous. I havent seen one solution for this yet. It just says to restart your watch, as though I havent tried that before..

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Galaxy Active Watch battery drain

I have this problem as well, for me I think it has something to do with the watch trying to connect to the phone, but it doesn't so it's constantly trying using up battery. The way I have got it to "work" is I just turn off the watch and turn it back on till it says it's connected. I still have the problem often in the same week. I also think it happens because I have gone to far away from my phone in my house were it's disconnecting but I don't want to have to carry my phone when I just go downstairs my house and right back up.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy Active Watch battery drain

@usermEcW5Txg6i wrote:

I have had this watch since May and everything was fine with it for the most part. but the past few weeks the battery is draining faster and faster. I took it off the charger today and it was dead within 2 hours. yesterday I took it off the charger and it died in 10 minutes, 10 minutes! It was hot when I picked it up. This is crazy. Samsung needs to do something about this because I'm not the only one this is happening to and it just so starts happening after a update. Come on samsung, I love your products, but this is ridiculous. I havent seen one solution for this yet. It just says to restart your watch, as though I havent tried that before..

Also having the same issue since last 2 upgrades. I really used to love this watch but it's no good to me if it doesn't offer full functionality. Have to constantly leave it on power save mode and carry charger around all the time. So disappointing!