cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Watch Active 2 LTE Overheating

I be having the active watch 2 for 2 weeks and it's been overheating when this LTE it turn off by itself go to airplane mode and the battery will drain fast but when I have it on Bluetooth it works perfect it's only when it's on LTE it overheat extremely and you can feel the hotness at my wrist please help

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Galaxy Watch Active 2 LTE Overheating

Hello there, it definitely sounds like your device needs to be evaluated by a certified technician. If you would send me a private message with the watch's full model code and IMEI numbers I would be more than happy to look into what options you would have.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Watch Active 2 LTE Overheating

My watch has the same exact problem, it's been looked at and their is nothing wrong with it. The repair said everybody has the problem it and just can't be fixed. The problem only becomes very apparent  in LTE mode, but if SamsungJace has a real solution please let me know.  The watch clearly isn't made to standalone but samsung is keeping it under wraps.