cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUkcSYukIG3
Constellation

Galaxy Watch Active 2 Lte pre-order

Does anyone know how to pre-order the galaxy watch active 2 Lte? I have called Samsung a few times and they keep telling me, "it will be update from just the bluetooth options to the LTE option as well by the end of the day, keep checking back" 

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Watch Active 2 Lte pre-order

At this time only the Bluetooth version is available. We would be unable to speculate on the release of additional versions, as this is still in Pre-order status. Continue to watch https://www.samsung.com for additional details.

userVZ3WZloTua
Constellation

I'm looking as well..im.so ready I may just sale my other one ..anxiously waiting

NekroDarling
Constellation

@userUkcSYukIG3 wrote:

Does anyone know how to pre-order the galaxy watch active 2 Lte? I have called Samsung a few times and they keep telling me, "it will be update from just the bluetooth options to the LTE option as well by the end of the day, keep checking back" 

I saw a couple of websites that have pre-ordering available - B&H and some other unknown site. I am going to wait, though. Although B&H is a reputable site, I want to make sure I get a legit Active 2 LTE, with all the goodies. 

userxUrk9DJei3
Constellation

Thread on Reddit states the same thread here. A person works for AT&T and said they were informed it may be in 3 weeks (end of October). There may be a battery problem and barometer/accelerometer is sketchy. Read reviews compare to Iphone/fitbit which someone tested all three out and Iphone and fitbit tracking and steps were near close but the active 2 had more steps logged about 2,000 steps more and more distance walked as well. Dont get me wrong, Im waiting for the lte active 2 as well but I hope this delay is because the are fixing the problems. 

userubvAHCgPM7
Asteroid

They told me the same thing on Sunday... Not sure what is going on because Best Buy doesn't have them either

userCJvzNOE5JA
Constellation

Looks like the LTE model is out in the Netherlands and you can buy it on Samsung UK. Not sure what the issue is for the US... Saw them on reddit. 

userZACtjUbISy
Constellation

Best buy

userCJvzNOE5JA
Constellation

Still no date for it though 

userdkvthMTMtQ
Asteroid

It still hasn't atleast for me.  Still only has blue tooth option!