JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Active 2 Skin Irritation

(Topic created: 09-29-2021 02:53 AM)
user0tqjohz1Tn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I know this has been an issue that has been going around for a while. I've also gotten skin rashes on my left wrist. I cleaned the wrist band as suggested by Samsung, but it doesn't solve the issue. Has there been any new solution?  I'm now using it in my right wrist, but worried that I may get the same rash in a few days.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. I can understand doing so experiencing this symptom. I would be happy to look into this further for you, could you please provide me with the model and serial number for your device along with any photos of your symptom in a private message? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

0 Likes
user0tqjohz1Tn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi again,

I could not attach the photo in a private message and am posting it here.  It was a bit more red in the morning and got more pinky in the afternoon, but the itching has gotten more severe. 

20210329_171346.jpg

0 Likes
userR7Y7kbv0QH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
The same thing is happening to me
Mine burns not itches 20210929_025223_4777.jpg
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

@userR7Y7kbv0QH I understand how concerning this is. I would like to have our specialized team look into this further for you. Please send a private message with the following information. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the watch:
Serial number or IMEI number of the watch:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes