JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Active 2 Trade In

(Topic created: a month ago)
Vinnyc10
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Samsung said my trade in was not a galaxy watch active 2 but it was. This has been happening with other people too this needs to be fixed. I do not want to be charged more money because of your mistakes.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am sorry to hear about your negative experience. I understand how frustrating this is. For questions or concerns regarding trade-ins, you will need to speak with the E-Commerce team directly, as they are the only team with the necessary resources to assist with these concerns. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
usergWrmhFfTV5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I can relate - I took pictures of my trade-in before I sent it that clearly show that it's a Galaxy Watch Active2, along with the model number and serial numbers. I received the inspection results, which said that the wrong device was received and that I would be charged the trade-in value. They sent blurry photos of my trade-in, but the face can still be recognized as reading "Galaxy Watch Active2." 

Vinnyc10
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Contact their phone number or live chat with the issue. Give them your order number, Samsung account name, email address, and billing address name and they'll manually accept the trade in.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am sorry to hear about your negative experience. I understand how frustrating this is. For questions or concerns regarding trade-ins, you will need to speak with the E-Commerce team directly, as they are the only team with the necessary resources to assist with these concerns. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes