cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userjPtJZmq0Hh
Constellation

Galaxy Watch Active 2 alarms cannot be silent...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey guys, has anyone else figured out if the alarms on the new Watch Active 2 can actually be silenced/vibrate only?  I have checked every setting I can find, and the dang watch is still doing both vibrate and sound, only want vibrate.  I believe there may be a defect here and may need an option in the sounds list for the alarm of NONE instead of having to choose a sound to fix it, as I believe my Gear S3 had the same issue, and I believe that is what I did there, but NONE is not an option in the Active 2 that I have found.  Hopefully support/engineers are monitoring boards and can look into this one and get an update out to fix it...

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jon44
Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy Watch Active 2 alarms cannot be silent...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you swipe to the thirds screen to the right (while setting an alarm) and press "Sound," the very top option is "Mute"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jon44
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you swipe to the thirds screen to the right (while setting an alarm) and press "Sound," the very top option is "Mute"

View solution in original post

Highlighted
userjPtJZmq0Hh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

ID10T error it appears, no idea how I missed that, thanks for pointing it out, much appreciated, will find out tomorrow if that was it for sure, but I am pretty confident that is it! :-)