cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Watch Active 2 back sensor fell off!

I've had my Galaxy Active 2 watch since Christmas, so not a year yet, and the sensor on the back just came off. I'm not sure what to do, but this is incredibly frustrating. It hasn't gotten wet so I'm not sure why that happened. Any ideas? 

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Watch Active 2 back sensor fell off!

Mine did the same, never got it wet. I contacted customer service. They said they would repair it.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@user9wMwqYhK4N Please send a private message with the model code and the serial number or IMEI number of the watch so I may look into this further for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I contacted Samsung and they had me send the watch to them. Keeping my fingers crossed🤞

Highlighted
Constellation

I have had my watch for a little over a year - putting it just out of warranty and same thing happened.  It's never been wet, never been in water but I do use it when I work out.  Back has fallen off - leaky adhesive everwhere.  Looks just like the other pictures posted in this discussion.  Extremely disappointed.....disappointed enough that I'm finally contemplating joining the ranks of my family and abandoning my long time loyalty to Samsung devices and switching everything over to "i".  I'm not seeing anything on this forum that indicates that the solution was anything better than pay a lot of money to get the watch repaired.

Highlighted
Constellation

This happened to me the other day. This is not an inexpensive watch. Come on Samsung do better!

Highlighted
Constellation

Mine fell off a few times and I stuck it back on. Adhesive is useless. This is definitely a defect.

Highlighted
Constellation

In November 2019 I bought two Galaxy Active 2 watches, one 40mm and one 44mm. My wife just returned from the store and complained that the back of her watch had fallen off. This is ridiculous for this to happen. We do some pool swimming but we're not exactly olympic athletes. We bought the watches specifically because they were sold as devices built for shallow water and swimming. The swimming app actually works pretty well and we've been happy up to this point. Reading all the complaints here about this common problem is not comforting. To advertise a watch for this purpose, but deny any culpability or responsibility for it's obvious failure is unacceptable. I own MANY Samsung products and I even have my phones on a "Galaxy Forever" plan. If this watch repair (or lack therof) ends up going the direction of the previous posters, Samsung will have lost "Forever" any future purchases from my household. Samsung may have written an "out" with their warranty, but as a previously loyal Samsung consumer, my "out" is simply to close my wallet permanently.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there! I'd be more than happy to look into your options. Could you provide me with the model and serial number for the watch via private message?