Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Active 2 causing rash

(Topic created on: 3/2/21 6:54 PM)
Members_OGNc3ee
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've seen a few posts about this in the forum and would like to add another. I've worn a Fitbit for 6 years and an Apple Watch for 2 without any problems with a rash on my wrist but when I swapped over to the Galaxy Active2 last year, I have been battling this rash. There must be some property of the silicon in this watch strap that is causing this to happen. The photo below is after not wearing the watch for 1 week so it can heal up, it was much redder before this. Once I wear it again the rash comes right back after 2 days. I keep it on all day and night except when charging as I do sleep tracking. Is there anything I can do about this?

PXL_20210303_023542464.jpg

4 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the symptom you are experiencing and would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey,  just wanted to touch base. Are you still needing further assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userVYkfnDSz7P
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I got the samsung active watch 2 and I wore it for two night for my sleep tracking and I developed a red rash. its so bad and itchy 4596ce23-be93-4239-b258-7811a0fd5681.jfif

0 Likes
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes