cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy Watch Active 2 is there an update or not?

I've been hearing about a large update that's apparently out for this watch(out last week) and I keep checking and there is no update so am I missing something? 
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sun

Re: Galaxy Watch Active 2 is there an update or not?

We are waiting on updates for Watch 3 as well. From what Ive read this major update battery, 02, HR improvement and ECG function, went out in Vietnam first. Hopefully this month!!
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Galaxy Watch Active 2 is there an update or not?

So I guess it comes down to the big Tech reviewers just running clickbait articles again. They always say there's a new update and they fail to mention not for the majority of their readers.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Watch Active 2 is there an update or not?

I also been waiting for this update that came out on Sept 10th.  I was chatting with the rep and he said this update should resolve the battery issue too that affected a lot of us 4-6 weeks ago. I'd been manually going into the Wear App and clicking Watch Update but nothing happens yet.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't got the update. At least I know it's not just me. If you do get the update, please post.  I'm in CA so I hope US gets it soon.  The Samsung news release implied it was out for everyone, but apparently it's being batched OTA based on countries.