cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy Watch Active 2

Does anyone find it interesting that a new Galaxy Watch is announced when the original Galaxy Watch and tbe Active 2 still have heart rate issues. They both work fine just sitting around but often lock at high rates after charging. And forget about it exercising. If you sweat at all they will give you false, normally high, readings or just lick. If you take it off, wipe the sensor and your wrist it will normally restart. It appears to be a software issue. And we are still waiting for ECG. It looks like we will get it when the new watch is released now. I bought the Galaxy Watch first. Great watch if you don't need health features. So I bought the Active 2 for ECG and improved heart rate, which turned out to only slightly be fixed. I am tempted to file a better business report in the US if they continue to rease products without fixing issues. I have far too much invested in both watches. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Galaxy Watch Active 2

Unfortunately, it appears that Samsung is too dedicated to introducing new stuff rather than make the previous iteration work properly.  If you're into the Samsung ecosystem, this is going to just be a fact of life. *sigh*

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Watch Active 2

Thanks to all of you who have posted. I'll NOT INVEST MY MONEY. I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE MONEY TO FOREIGNERS WHO USE USD'S TO FUND TERRORIST ATTACKS ON US SOIL. BY MEANS OF DISEASE (COVID-19).Thank you again for all who have posted!.