cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GaminKWB
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Watch Active Blood Pressure - My BP Lab - Any News?

I sideladed the app on my phone (Motorola). It recognizes that I have a watch, but crashes when I try to sync/use it. 

I'm annoyed that a feature on the watch cannot be used because I don't have a specific phone, which does nothing but get the watch data via Bluetooth.

Not happy and Samsung is going to get an earful from me until I get confirmation that it will or won't work. Especially since this was a selling point of this device.

Swamp Geek
Constellation

Maybe...it'll be available via the Galaxy store, which knows that you have a watch...otherwise, there will be significant returns.  But to clarify, the notes for the app say "Galaxy Watch integration," nothing about "Active" though the press certainly expects it to be about "Active" Smiley Indifferent

Highlighted
Stevellman
Constellation

I have a international unlocked S10 plus, galaxy watch active and my bplab 2.0 installed on the phone. 
My bp lab 2.0 app is installed and Recognizes there is a watch but returns an error message this app is no longer available when i select to connect 
So i continued with i dont have a cuff and used phone to calibrate. All attempts failed at 25% or less and received a message that the trouble was on their end.

Has this app worked for anyone on any device. Like others here i purchased the watch specifically for this function only to be disappointed that not only does it not work with the watch but it doesn't work with the phone either

usern4WlWqkAg8
Constellation

I couldn't download from Google Play.  It said my new galaxy watch active is not compatable.

userjFSR82jk7d
Asteroid

same here with my Active Watch and S10

userwEx0KFVVxJ
Asteroid

This is pasted from app description that was posted today on Google Play: "Galaxy Watch Integration: With My BP Lab 2.0, you can connect your Galaxy Watch Active to the app and measure your blood pressure straight from your smartwatch in just a few quick touches." Hopefully this will eventually work...

userfGMCekqv48
Constellation

I got the app on my S10, it recognizes my watch, but yea, won't go any further than that. I'm sure they'll get it figured out. Although, I did buy a Fitbit like a year and a half ago because they said it had an oximeter, and they never unlocked it for use. 

userqzQ6p8NDKN
Constellation

Does anyone have a problem with the watch when u walk away from ya phone it disconnects like I cant go more than ten feet away

userVIIEepEmp9
Asteroid

So,  just got off the phone with Samsung Tech Support about 45 minutes ago, and this is what the tech support agent explained to me. The blood pressure monitoring feature on the Galaxy Watch Active has been cancelled for now. In fact, according to Samsung tech support as of this evening, Samsung is actually considering cancelling this feature for this watch all together and, instead, maybe reserving its implementation for some smartwatch they might develop in the future. That this final decision is yet to be made by Samsung, but that this was what they were currently deciding. And that they were being given no timeframe for when these final decisions will be made. Since this watch was advertised as having this capability, and since it was actually the only reason I purchased it, as I already have a couple of smartwatches including the S2, I am now, of course, very strongly considering returning it, and am pretty annoyed by the notion that it would be sold to me under such a blatently falsely advertised promise.

userjhaCmJr61R
Constellation

I'm very upset to hear this.  This was my first Samsung watch and the only reason I purchased it was for the BP feature.  What a waste.  Returning.