cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GaminKWB
Asteroid

Galaxy Watch Active Blood Pressure - My BP Lab - Any News?

Anyone hear anything about the My BP Lab for the Galaxy Watch Active?

News releases stated it would be available today (March 15). Nothing in the Galaxy Wearable store.

Update 1: Mixed messages from reps for various people that have Called or Chatted with Samsung reps. My rep stated it was still being worked on with no release date.

Update 2: A few people seem to have gotten it to work. Seems to only be S9/Note9/S10 users. Those on Note 8 or other brand phones do not have access to My BP Labs App or Blood Pressure feature for the watch.

Update 3: Some users, including myself, have side-loaded the My BP Labs 2.0 App on to our non-S9/Note9/S10 devices. Obviously it will not use the phone to get a reading. It does recognize that there is a compatible watch. However, various error messages are displayed when attempting to calibrate/use the watch from the app. Some get 'this app is no longer available' some get 'My BP Labs had stopped working'. Likely because we cannot install the app to our watch from the Galaxy Wearables Store.

Note: Still no official word from Samsung.

197 REPLIES 197
userGgknVIMwSZ
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Watch Active Blood Pressure - My BP Lab - Any News?

I asked a Samsung representative, and they said there is no news about it, and that there is no time frame available at the moment.

userMIgunFCJeT
Constellation

Can you tell the Samsung rep that Samsung will be getting a boat load of these Galaxy Active Watches returned!

This is terrible support and communication from Samsung!

Samsung has lied to all of us on this blood pressure feature!

I am sending my watch back tomorrow!

userQGa7sl4MjC
Constellation

i searched all over and found nothing.  I love when people live up to their (self imposed) deadlines!

user2sWoezJQwG
Asteroid

I'm glad this has been asked. This has been driving me crazy. I started to think I would need to upgrade from my S8 (which is incompatible with My BP Lab) to use the app for my Galaxy watch. I guess that's a good question: Shouldn't the watch with the app be enough to send bp data to Samsung Health regardless?

userEn8a48Al88
Constellation

Odd, indeed.   I'd have expected more people to ask the question.

user0NogAAcEre
Asteroid

I saw an article that said it was too be released for the Samsung Watch Active today. News and info have been scarce tho. I bought the active watch particularly for this BP feature. Hope they do not delay it.

userwEx0KFVVxJ
Asteroid

My BP Lab 2.0 just showed up in Google Play store and it says it is not compatible with my device (S8). That makes me concerned this feature may not be compatible with older devices.

user0NogAAcEre
Asteroid

I think there will be an update to the app and to your watch that will make it compatible

userwEx0KFVVxJ
Asteroid

The 2.0 version is the new version that works with Galaxy active watch (from the notes for the ap). It was added today but it doesn't work with S8, hopefully there will be fix soon.