Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Watch Active Display Problem

I also am having this issue several times a day!!! I am paired with s9plus

Highlighted
Asteroid

I have the same problem &. I think I'm going to return the watch. It's driving me crazy. I have it paired with a Samsung Gaxy S10+. The only fix is a reboot. Very annoying. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I have a Galaxy S8 plus.  Same zoom problem.

Never happened before the last month.

Hard to reboot as the screen is so large that the power off touch is often not visible on the screen

Highlighted
Constellation

triple tab the screen and it will zoom out/in Smiley Wink

@user9B8hCjBAeG wrote:

About once a day, the display on my Active will "zoom in" to something like 200%. For example, without me touching it, is looks fine one minute, but the next time I look at it, the entire display appears to be in Magnify mode. I can drag the screen around to see different parts of the screen, but I can't "pinch" the screen to make it smaller, nor make it return to normal. The only thing I have found that will work is to power cycle the watch. I even tried using my cell phone to change the face, but the new face was also in magnify mode. I'm wondering if other users are also experiencing this issue, and/or, is there a fix.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thank you so much! I was about to return my watch, it was so annoying. It works! Not sure the cause of this, but at least it's an easy fix. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hi , i don´t if you use zoom capabilities but if not, and cause it is really  annoying , you can turn off 

From a Home screen, navigate: Settings > Accessibility > (Vision) > Magnification. Tap the 'Magnification gestures' or 'Touch zoom' switch to turn on or off .

Highlighted
Constellation

This helped me

Highlighted
Constellation

If you triple tap the screen; it will zoom out/in Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Constellation

Thank You, that works, it is a solution.  A person has to wait a few seconds.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Yes tripple tapping “sometimes” works but it’s driving me crazy as it happens so much lately. I’m going now to eventually tripple tap straight to the trash can. Please address this issue!