Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
uservBuapYIkP5
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Watch Active Display Problem

@SamsungAdam wrote:

@usertyx7KVGvot Have you tried triple tapping the screen on your device?

Is there an update to address this zoom issue as 3 tapping is not acceptable.  

XenaWarrior
Constellation

Why Samsung is not addressing this issue with Samsung watch 42mm/46mm? Are they waiting for a class action lawsuit? I am surprised that more people are not here with the same issue...or maybe they are just returning the watch.

I have tied three different watches (thanks to Costco excellent return/exchange Policy) because I thought the watch was a “lemon”...but the issue continues.

For me, I noticed the watch display automatically Zooms-In 200%+ mostly when I am exercising (Running -Jogging –hiking) or doing any outdoor work.

While I appreciate, the trick by “@userPo74BZMLxv” to triple tabs the screen; however, it does not work all the time. Moreover, this solution sound likes, “to kick the Brand New stalled vehicle three times and see if it might start again.  

For god sake, this is not some $25 dollar watch. Samsung need to address this issue and resolve it with an update or something.

userSsqHVD2PaB
Astronaut

Go to Settings -> Accessibility option of Zoom to your Watch.  If is set to "on", some pattern of behaviour caused the screen to be zoomed.  Without the Zoom option "on", all things are stable. So just set it "off".