cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user9B8hCjBAeG
Constellation

Galaxy Watch Active Display Problem

About once a day, the display on my Active will "zoom in" to something like 200%. For example, without me touching it, is looks fine one minute, but the next time I look at it, the entire display appears to be in Magnify mode. I can drag the screen around to see different parts of the screen, but I can't "pinch" the screen to make it smaller, nor make it return to normal. The only thing I have found that will work is to power cycle the watch. I even tried using my cell phone to change the face, but the new face was also in magnify mode. I'm wondering if other users are also experiencing this issue, and/or, is there a fix.

23 REPLIES 23
userwT67Ha8hdK
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Watch Active Display Problem

I too have gotten stuck zoomed-in (accidentally by tapping volume controls too quickly). Same as 'Astronaut', a 'reboot' is the only fix I found.
userOqcT64jMUL
Constellation

I am having the same problem. Sometimes more than once a day. My only fix is to reboot. Why is it doing this?  Help please

@user9B8hCjBAeG wrote:

About once a day, the display on my Active will "zoom in" to something like 200%. For example, without me touching it, is looks fine one minute, but the next time I look at it, the entire display appears to be in Magnify mode. I can drag the screen around to see different parts of the screen, but I can't "pinch" the screen to make it smaller, nor make it return to normal. The only thing I have found that will work is to power cycle the watch. I even tried using my cell phone to change the face, but the new face was also in magnify mode. I'm wondering if other users are also experiencing this issue, and/or, is there a fix.

userpjeG9pWeQA
Astronaut

Same problem here.

No solution by Samsung??

mattpepe73
Constellation

This is happening with my Galaxy watch and Galaxy S10+ every day also. Extremely annoying! Only reboot fixes it.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

What type of device are you pairing with your Galaxy watch active?

Rifffy
Astronaut

I also have this problem, paired with Sony Xperia. Some days this happens up to about 15 times! Only way to get around it is to reboot watch. It's very frustrating & about to take it back to store for remediation. Interesting that others are describing same problem I have.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried resetting your watch?

user6drf4n7s30
Constellation

I'm paired with a Samsung galaxy s9 and having this issue with my watch almost daily

useratWZ5RyOJm
Asteroid

I have the same problem &. I think I'm going to return the watch. It's driving me crazy. I have it paired with a Samsung Gaxy S10+. The only fix is a reboot. Very annoying.