cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Watch Active - Health on watch not registering Work out time

Can I please get your full model number, baseband version, service provider, and the device your watch is paired with as well as the Android version on the device?

mmjensen59
Constellation

@ZombaFranck wrote:

Just got my Galaxy watch Active and I have a problem with Samsung Health. 

If I register a workout (or auto-detect), the heart will still show 0 min of workout. The calories count go up and if I look at the log everythings is there. Back on my S9+ the work out time show up.

@ZombaFranck wrote:

Just got my Galaxy watch Active and I have a problem with Samsung Health

If I register a workout (or auto-detect), the heart will still show 0 min of workout. The calories count go up and if I look at the log everythings is there. Back on my S9+ the work out time show up.

Added screen shots of the workouts listed in S Health, but so 0 mins on watch and 0 min on heart. This was working just fine until a couple of weeks ago.

Screenshot_20190416-141848_Samsung Health.jpg

SmartSelect_20190416-141945_Gallery.jpg

SmartSelect_20190416-141956_Gallery.jpg

SmartSelect_20190416-142004_Gallery.jpg

SmartSelect_20190416-142024_Gallery.jpg

userZ6XgB4xduF
Constellation

Hi there, I'm facing the same issue. Bought the watch yesterday. It never showed workout progress in the heart till now. Is it fixed for you?

userlAOIoE6EMP
Astronaut

I think all the Active watches dont record the workout time correctly due to the auto pause option. I contacted customer support and they advised that unlike the watch that has a bezel this one doesnt have the option to desiable the auto pause. The watch says that I worked out for 28 mins in reality I was biking for 56. Of course it doesnt register movement when my hand is on the handle bars.

usermt1ucOe2v1
Constellation

I am having the exact same issue, anyone have a resolution?

userPfkudFJnvg
Constellation

Same issue here too. Noticed autodetect wouldn't register workouts, so I tried manually starting a workout on my watch. I reached my target time but still displays zero minutes of workout.

Has anyone recieved explanations or solutions?

userRlQTbSfuqt
Constellation

Same issue here with a galaxy lte watch.  Just received the new update today and noticed this issue.  

userEDxprfwLwt
Constellation

I just started having the same issue. The workout will show in the log, but always shows 0 minutes on the widget. Has anyone found a fix to this yet? 

Highlighted
userK1jaEUlLS7
Constellation

Hello everyone. I am from Colombia and a few weeks ago I started having the same problem. I have searched many sites but nobody gives me a solution, I have a Galaxy Watch 46mm. Please if someone found the solution I ask you to please share it. He was attentive and thank you very much.

userUTFFSDdiPF
Constellation

Hi i have found that if delete your old data from s health the watch start work again.