cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barefootengal
Constellation

Galaxy Watch Active - Pain and swelling in wrist

So I have had my Samsung Galaxy Active for about three months.  I have had no problems until about a week ago when my wrist begin feeling stiff.  The next morning I was also having some swelling and pain along with the stiffness.  I removed my watch and by the next day the swelling was down and the stiffness and pain were gone.  I waited until the following day (allowing my wrist to be pain free for a while) and then put the watch on again.  After wearing it for a day, my stiffness, pain and swelling have returned.  Is anyone else having these kind of issues at all?  I wouldn't consider the watch to be too tight but then it doesn't freely slide up and down my wrist either. I'm just curious to know if anyone else has experienced this similar situation.

11 REPLIES 11
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Watch Active - Pain and swelling in wrist

Sorry to hear, I hope you are okay? Have you tried a different band since this started happening?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
The-dino
Halo

Are you allergic to certain metals or fabrics? Is the device itself getting too hot?

userYDJ02scVs6
Constellation

I bought a Samsung watch about a year ago and about 4 months ago my wrist started getting a sharp pain that shoots  up my pinky and into my arm. I took it off and about a week  later i started feeling better,  then i put it back on and started getting the pain back. At first I thought I just had an injury but I'm starting to think twice about that. I have not worn my watch for 2 days and the pain is going away. Not sure what to do about this. I like my watch, but not the pain.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userYDJ02scVs6 Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

userYDJ02scVs6
Constellation

Model# SM-R365

userYDJ02scVs6
Constellation

Did u get the model number?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userYDJ02scVs6 Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2HP0oRi

userYDJ02scVs6
Constellation

Gear fit2pro

Model# SM-R365

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userYDJ02scVs6 For me to assist you I need you to use this link here. Provide the following information in the link after you clicked on it. 

• MODEL NUMBER
  • SERIAL NUMBER