cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userfKn3rvXMe2
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Watch Active not showing as an option for step tracking on SHealth

I have the same issue, I upgraded from the gear fit 2 pro. Its still on the list of devices but my new active doesn't show...

Heart rate and pretty much everything else shows but not steps.

I've got the Samsung S9 too, hopefully Samsung will fix it soon. 

user39eLg0yWWt
Constellation

Hi, same problem. Just changed over from GearFit2. Says syncing heart rate and stress data, but not sreps. Can't get the GearFit2 reference for step counting to disappear. Can't find option for Galaxy Active. "Pausing" phone counter does give overall correct result, but should not have to resort to that. Interestingly, I did and experiment and did steps using just my phone. S Health app pushed the data to the watch!! On what planet does that make sense?! I am running Galaxy S9+. You'd think a Samsung watch with a Samsung phone with a Samsung app would run a bit better wouldn't you. Samsung online help not helpful. Samsung, could we please get an official response that 1) this is being looked at, and 2) eta of fix? Btw, MyFitnessPal syncing significantly slower since getting the Galaxy Active 

AD00G
Asteroid

@user39eLg0yWWt

Hello to Australia from Germany.. 

We have same issue but I never had on my app. S9 and watch active.... 

this new watch you cannot choose as tracker in Shealth right now.

You just stop step counting on phone? after you have to choose 'all steps' on  SHealth as tracker. watch active count steps and sync to SHealth..... 

this helps other users. they have no trouble anymore.....

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend reaching out to our S-Health team directly at 855-795-0509.

user39eLg0yWWt
Constellation

What country is that phone number for? I am in Australia 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

>Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks! *Zell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.