Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Active2 battery and logical board issues

(Topic created: 05-11-2021 09:27 AM)
Carlos Estrada
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I received my active 2 as a birthday present from my wife and now it's really sad see her sadly face when Samsung people told us that 1 year and 3 months after the use the logical board and the battery are broken, I can't believe that a product with SAMSUNG brand on it could has this kind of poor quality.

They told us that the reason is an over charging that caused the damage in the logical board, I only used the original base to charge the watch, only original products from SAMSUNG and a normal usage.

Other terrible problem here is that I living in Mexico but my wife bought the watch in USA, So, the customer service in Mexico told me that they could review the watch but the repair never has a warranty about the pieces or repair, the watch has a cost of $350 and the quote of spares and repair is about $200, It's incredible that only in 15 month my investment gone.

I really going to think twice about buy another Samsung product

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out.  I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can you please provide me with your full model number and serial number/IMEI in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes