cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DinothePitsky
Constellation

Galaxy Watch Active2 keeps disconnecting randomly from phone (44mm)

Title says it all.  This is the larger watch, with all the latest updates applied as of today, to the Tizen OS, per the Wearables app.

Just purchased from Amazon today. Keeps dropping connection at random intervals. 
I have a Mate 20 Pro that is running EMUI10 on Android 10. 

When it disconnects from Bluetooth of my phone, it does fire up the auto WiFi connection, since I configured the Watch to access my home WiFi system, on an auto basis, which I presume is for those times when you are truly out of Bluetooth range, but don't want to miss any alerts from the network.

Pls fix or I return to Amazon.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Watch Active2 keeps disconnecting randomly from phone (44mm)

Thank you for reaching out. We can't speculate about the compatibility of our devices with Android 10.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

DinothePitsky
Constellation

But Samsung phones run on Android, and presumably soon on Android 10?

You don't want to support Android 10?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

At this time Android 10 is in the beta stages of testing for Samsung Devices. We can't speculate about when full compatibility with Android 10 will be available.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

DinothePitsky
Constellation

Ah, ok, fair enough.

Note it seems to then reconnect later  on it's own... strange behaviour.