Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Active2

(Topic created: 03-21-2021 09:44 AM)
DigBit
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
The Galaxy Watch Active2 is a Smart watch that I got in July 12, 2020, the watch is awesome with awesome features and great performance. It can help you find your phone track exercise records and even do it automatically within 10 minutes into your workout. You can call from the watch and access calls that are on your phone to the watch. It can measure Heart Rate, ECG, Stress, Steps, Sleep Record, Activity and Calories burned (sleep calories burn will not be counted on the daily calorie burn) Keep in mind you have to turn on Goodnight Mode for your watch to record your sleep record. The watch even tell you when you have been inactive for more than an hour of being inactive. One little problem I have with it is that the watch randomly stops recording workouts which can get really annoying. Overall its a Great option for Samsung Users. 
0 Likes
6 Replies
ducsurfer
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
just guessing....internal memory limit?
DigBit
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
well I actually do need to clean the memory but the limit hasn't been reached
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Can you try opening the Galaxy Wearables app on your mobile phone and going to Home > Health Settings > Workout Detection, and disable this feature if it is active. The watch will automatically stop recording your workout data after 1 minute of inactivity, therefore if you are taking any breaks during your workout then you may need to manually restart the tracker to carry on recording data.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

DigBit
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you this really helped
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm glad it helped! I hope you continue to enjoy your Active watch. ^_^

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
ducsurfer
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
happy my bad guess got somebody to respond 🤫
0 Likes