cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Watch (All Sizes) Extreme Battery Drain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is a setting from the actual watch settings that is not in the app watch settings that determines whether the watch is always on or not.  Apparently this feature came in with an update and the setting was defaulted to always on.  After weeks of constantly charging the watch because the battery life was draining way too quickly all of a sudden, and contacting support to no avail, I just happened to check the actual watch settings and found my solution!  Now it will dim all the way to dark, unsteady of just dimming slightly and still running down battery life.  I hope this can help someone else with the same problem!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thought it was just me

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

These things are made in sweat shops or so says the internet so maybe that explains the sub par performance. Who knows. Mine drains excessively throught the day unless I put it in airplane mode and even then the app says I should get a day and in a couple of hours it's down to 60%

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey guys... I still have the same problem with my galaxy watch. It's update is tize 4.0.0.1 it drains battery so fast. I tried a factory reset and didn't install any kind of battery draining apps but it didn't take me more than 1 day (that's the maximum time)... What should i do?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem. Ever since the last s/w update T 4.0.0.7, the battery doesn't last as nearly as much as it used to be. It's almost as bad as the Apple Watch which you need to charge every day. Samsung support recommends turning off a set of features to the point that the "smart" watch looks just as dumb and cheap as digital Casio watch that only gives you the time and day. 

Samsung-- I thought that s/w upgrades were supposed to help with battery efficiency. Is there anything else that can be done to help preserve the battery life a bit more?  thank you!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As of 2 days ago my watch (which previously last minimum 3 days) is now draining 15 percent per hour. What in the **** is going on??