cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gont
Constellation

Re: Massive battery drain after one ui update on galaxy watch

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Already did all of these and still nothing.

I have the 46mm and from 5.5days of battery i've dropped to not even 3 days (32% usage/ 24h).

My Galaxy Watch is not even 2 months old.

Tomorrow morning i'm taking it in to have it reflashed with the old OS

CircusAlchemist
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Watch (All Sizes) Extreme Battery Drain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

^^That is not a troubleshooting guide.  That is a "did you try a restart" guide.

I also have had this issue since the last update and yes, of course, I tried rebooting both devices.  I'm not a total moron.  There looks like a hundred people or more complaining in the forums so this is clearly something systemic.  After we get past the "not my fault" pass the blame bits, has anybody actually looked into this?  Bugs happen.  I just want to know that it is being addressed and not pushed off like it isn't affecting anyone.  If it is update related, can we roll back?

userdUHhhjfgLT
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Galaxy Watch does not last more than a day.   It's fully charged every night and by 5 pm, it's done.   I only have 4 basic app notifications coming to the watch, Always on and wake up off.  I've done all the tips and suggestions, but does not help. 

Any fix?  What is going on? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried resetting the watch and uninstalling and reinstalling the Wearables app?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can try these steps to help with the battery drain: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003232/

userys3owUrqFS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Battery drain- ridiculous
Overnight, after updating, my Watch battery starts draining at 1% per minute as soon as I pick it up off the charger. I previously had to re-charge it every two days. I bought in in December 2018. I reset it three times- made no difference whatsoever. Starting to feel like signs of the iPhone battery drain scam.

userXd2dfHs8l5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here, battery on the watch drains like crazy. 2 restarts later and even 1 charging from 0 to 100% while turned off, nothing's changed. If they don't fix this, the watch is useless as it can barely last half a day with a full charge

Highlighted
user3uU05KNSXY
Asteroid

Used to get 2.5 full days out of my 42mm watch with worko...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Used to get 2.5 full days out of my 42mm watch with workouts included. Now Im at 50% battery after 12 hours without a workout since the update.

userJZLUH8px6V
Astronaut

Re: Used to get 2.5 full days out of my 42mm watch with worko...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got the Same Problem. Before Update ist was 3-4 while sleeping, now IT lost 32% battery..

WE NEED A FIX SAMSUNG!!!!

jmasiglat
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Disappointed to hear Samsung has once again messed up this update. I was about to download. Good thing I didn't.