cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OXALA
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Watch One UI update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem, any update received and my version is R800XXU1BSA4.

My App languaje is Spanish, may be not send the update by problems with the languaje?

Any comments?

jmasiglat
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Watch One UI update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please don't update. Several reports in this community of massive battery drain. Disappointed to hear Samsung has once again messed up this update. I was about to download. Good thing I didn't.

userrKqhHRCHlf
Asteroid

I'm on tmobile no update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm on tmobile no update

MarkusRealy11
Asteroid

I've already got the update. Ecerything is ok. So far so...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've already got the update. Ecerything is ok. So far so good. Battery life is increased. No problem with alarms or other app. Recommended 100%. At least in my case.

useryEVU1tdkxD
Constellation

After the last update my galaxy watch battery is being dr...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After the last update my galaxy watch battery is being draining too fast sometimes it don't even last 10hrs. What can I do?

userYomLQCBEif
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Watch (All Sizes) Extreme Battery Drain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was having the same problem, and after struggling for couple of days i found that BOTIM app was using contacts and was syncing with my watch, I uninstalled BOTIm from my phone and I got back my battery life again for 4 days on my Samsung Galaxy watch 46 mm. Hope this helps you guys, thanks

Biged1218
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm still getting 5 days on average! Awesome battery life. I don't wear it to sleep though.

userGzbzX1VOY8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello to all,

Today i had a major battery drain on my 42mm galaxy watch, it lost 10% battery in 5 minutes. i reset my watch, but the same continued.

One thing i noticed, i did a reset on the watch and i did not select what notifications will be sent to the watch, and all apps where selected.

When i disabled notifications and limited to only a few, the battery drain stoped...

Seems to me that the watch constantly monitors for notifications, ant the more apps are enabled, the more monitoring will be.

This solved my battery drain problem.

Cheers

userayiVq2vt1Z
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the Galaxy 46mm lte silver. I charged it fully last night, and switched it off until 8.0am this morning. During the day I was at the gym doing more than 1 hour on a cross trainer then rode my bike to a store with the hope they could teach me how to add credit cards to my phone.  Unfortunately the instructions were in my wallet and must have dropped out the previous day. The young lady was excellent in adding my credit cards to Samsung pay and I then made several purchased using the Samsung Pay on my watch.  I have been playing with different apps all day. Now it's 5.0pm and I expected the battery to have suffered from all the activity. After placing it on the charge platform the charge was registered at 93% charged. To be honest I was expecting a lot worse. So far I haven't had a call on my watch. That may well drain the watch. I'm waiting to see how it goes.

userkge3Fgy8Kt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is a setting from the actual watch settings that is not in the app watch settings that determines whether the watch is always on or not.  Apparently this feature came in with an update and the setting was defaulted to always on.  After weeks of constantly charging the watch because the battery life was draining way too quickly all of a sudden, and contacting support to no avail, I just happened to check the actual watch settings and found my solution!  Now it will dim all the way to dark, unsteady of just dimming slightly and still running down battery life.  I hope this can help someone else with the same problem!