cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkusRealy11
Asteroid

Galaxy Watch One UI update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is the One UI update already available for every Galaxy Watch?

I have one and the Wearable App says that I'm already using the latest software. A friend of mine already got the update.

Thanks

user5jX3DNUgir
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Watch One UI update

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yes. Don't do it. Nothing is any better with the update.
userdRFqpBVLjA
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do not update your watch it breaks the watch and then Samsung asks you to pay for the repairs. Read about it on this forum. it is a horrible idea avoid the update at all cost unless you want a paperweight for a watch.

WiseyD
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just received the One UI update on my Gear S3 Frontier watch. Now the dynamic workout doesn't work anymore, doesn't detect my steps when running, walking, etc. Not impressed. I would advise every to wait until the bugs are worked out.

user3LkDTV7gdf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Indeed DON'T.

I did update on my Galaxy Watch and I regret very much. I had a cool looking full color watch which is now degraded to a chilidsh 16 color toy.

userq01YbqVcjZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would agree.Not a fan of the 'alarm' look anymore, previously you had a 'yellow' or 'red' option to either dismiss for 5 minutes or switch alarm off. Now its all purple for both options which looks awful ! can't seem to change it back or amend what you see. Plus walking home the ohter day, this full screen colour heart appeared which , yeah, woudl prefer not to look like a toy of Tomy !

MarkusRealy11
Asteroid

But I have a Galaxy Watch and nothing so far. The Wearabl...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

But I have a Galaxy Watch and nothing so far. The Wearable App keeps telling me there's no update available. How can I update my watch?

DfBark
Astronaut

Re: But I have a Galaxy Watch and nothing so far. The Wearabl...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unsure.  My app notified me there was an update available.  Is your wearable app up to date?  Just so you know, the alarm no longer works with the new update.  Icon is there, but functionality is totally gone.  Can't even open the alarm app... update at your own risk.

userQD4gM5cv4I
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same problem here also waiting on the new update

useruiZA2a3w41
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having same issue. I've been checking and checking, and still no update. It's definitely worth the update when it is available. My friend got it and increased battery life, and just runs a lot better. Hoping I get the update soon. I'm in the US, New York and I still haven't gotten it yet.