cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Watch (All Sizes) Poor Battery Life

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My 42mm galaxy watch gets 4 full days of battery life. Best battery life I've ever had on a smartwatch not sure what the issue is... maybe try a factory reset

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got a GW 42mm yesterday and am having the massive drains.  Updated everything.  I is such a shock becuase my Garmin Fenix 5 can get 10 days on a charge and that is with 24/7 HR monitor going and connected to Bluetooth full time.  I am now thinking 4 days on a charge is so little for the Samsung not even having HR on.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine, since last update, wont stay turned on.

Gets really warm on charger, shows its charging but when i power it up it goes through the booting process and then shuts itself down.  I LOVE this thing but wow, after "trying" to chat with someone online i was so over it after an hour and a half that i finally asked him if he was new. He didnt respond and i, like i said was over it.  Cuz you know we have time to chat with someone online for an hour and a half and be transferred 3 times.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My wife treated herself to a brand new Active 2 42mm which was to replace her old Fitbit Versa. 

I've never seen her so disappointed in 17 years. First 3 days watch wouldn't last more than 8 hours. I've tweaked some functions, turned off everything I could. Optimised the watch, restarted it several times. Managed to get it to work for about day and a half. Day and a half if she doesn't go for a run. If she does it's down to just one day. And then it takes over two hours to fully charge it. 

This watch is amazing when it comes to features. But the battery life is a total disappointment. She can't even use it for sleep tracking because it won't last overnight so it needs to sleep on the charger instead of her wrist. It's ridiculous. What's the point having some of the functions if you can't use them without having to charge your watch twice a day.

Anyway, she's returning it on Monday.