cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: 42mm Galaxy Watch battery life

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It would be good if your link actually took me somewhere. :-)

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This link does not work

@SamsungAdam wrote:

@userTCt9JAd2SE; Try these tips to reduce battery consumption and let us know if they resolve the issue. Just click on the link below to access the full article. 

http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=637561&modelname=SM-...

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Link not working . Watch on holding battery charge

12 hrs at most.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Page not found, so no help there.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this link a try. http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003232/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Your watch must be the sibling to mine.  I listened to music for 45 minutes and literally watched the battery decrease from 97% (it was on DND prior for obvious reasons) to 26%.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have linked to this article from my review on the 42. 
Samsung please wake up. 
Most of us saved for a really long time to buy this watch. And I dont think we even have the option to return it in countries like India. 
You have to come up with a larger bat this is the only option I see. 
You cant choke any more features off in the name of getting better bat life. THe sad thing is mine is the blue tooth version allways paired to the Note 9. Latest s/w version 4.0.0.1 and I cant make it thru a day. 
My brothers CHeap China made LTE watch with a camera lasts more than this. And he paid a fraction of the cost. 
He seems to get a whole 24 hours with the screen allways on. 
Please release a fix and or a new bat for your loyal customers. 
Purchased from the Online Samsung Store. 

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION
You are lucky then. I have been charging mine before bedtime and it craps out somewhere in the middle of the night. Not even 7 hours. It was a little better until I got a new phone, then everything reset. I wonder if it's all this bloatware that comes preinstalled on it. About ready to send mine back.
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i recieved a 42mm black on UK release day. the first day after charge was fine. in the last week i have getting 8 hrs max. ive even stopped recording my runs and its still not improved. i got up a 630 am this morning and by time i got to work (730) i had lost 10% battery. its now 1452 in the uk and i am on 19%. all i have done is check a few messages and check the time!!! 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The first day it was more on the charger then on my wrist, and i had very bad response times in weather and news app. I discovered that my huawei was managing and killing the samsung apps on the background. 

I have excluded the samsung apps to be managed by huawei and since then i get a bit more then 24hr with aod enabled.

I charge it overnight so for me this is sufficient.