Astronaut

Re: 42mm Galaxy Watch battery life

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Link is broken, what are the steps?

userGWuBksZ8XU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The battery life of the galaxy watch 42mm is horrible, doesnt even last more than 10hrs. 7am fully charged, by 6pm. Completely dead.  Defeats the whole purpose of the features to benefit from the watch. I literally only am able to use watch and messages and phone are allowed in power saver mode., and it STILL doent last. For more power saving options it offers watch only, which defeats the entire purpose of this watch.  I was so excited to get this watch but am so disappointed now. I thought I was going to significantly upgrade from a garmin which battery life can last over a week and offers the same features except added network.  I wouldnt recommend the galaxy watch to ANYONE due to battery life alone. After battery dies it literally takes 3-4hrs to charge completely, which is absolutely necessary to be able to experience the features and benefits for just a few hours. The amount of money this watch costs almost $400 with tax then added line on top of that a month is completely disturbing. The garmin was 160 plus tax and does everything this watch can do except have an added line with your phone network. This watch is ridiculous and falsely advertised! 

useri9rZyLg0Iv
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My brand new 42 MM Bluetooth  only lasted 5 hours first use.

userfS9fSFP15q
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Page not found
useru0MqZOeOl0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This link does not lead me to an article. Having the same issues with battery. Fully charged last night. Woke up today with only 13% left. Did not use during that time. 

Can you provide anither link or resource for help? 

userenVQ0XVCPM
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It would be good if your link actually took me somewhere. :-)

userF9iK7Ebcv9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This link does not work

@SamsungAdam wrote:

@userTCt9JAd2SE; Try these tips to reduce battery consumption and let us know if they resolve the issue. Just click on the link below to access the full article. 

http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=637561&modelname=SM-...

userOj7Ts5Ds71
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Link not working . Watch on holding battery charge

12 hrs at most.

Samsung_PgRkub7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Page not found, so no help there.
Samsung Moderator