cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: 42mm Galaxy Watch battery life

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've also been really disappointed with the battery life on my LTE version. I have a 42mm rose gold and am needing to charge it almost twice a day Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Me as well
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the rose gold one as well and mine usually lasts me all through the day. I charge it once when i get home from work... 

E Ayala
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am very disppointed with the battery life of my LTE version. I have a 42mm black and I am needing to charge it every day, for such a price tag of about $500CAD, it is painful. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same , basically charging twice a day, I was under the impression it had a 5 day charge.  😢

Amy going back to optus in the morning and talk to them I've only had watch two days

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an lte 42mm. I charge it to full all night, put itbon in the morning and its flat by lunch. I have turned everything off and put it in watch only mode, it hasnt made a difference yo3the battery. Ill be taking it back in to telstra to change it!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have found horrible battery life only when i have the wifi switched on. switching off the wifi in connections extends the battery life to what i would consider normal values.

also having gps on all the time also seems to drain the battery rather quickly

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you find a solution? I have the 42mm rose gold lte version and can barely get 12 hours of it! 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ive had it nearly a week, and i have to charge it every night.... today its lasted only 6 hours.... not happy.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So far I get less than two days. I use it to chart heart rate so it's always on. Pretty bad on an otherwise great watch  And sleep tracking never shows deep sleep. That needs fixed.  I cam from an ionic which did all of these with about four days life. But the Ionic had sync issues, would not work with notifications and had a small list of supported phones  Galaxy much better in every way except battery life and some random heart rate blips (occasionally it goes wacky and reads way high... I check it with BP cup when it does). It is still only a couple days though and I may be playing a little more than normal but not much. I haven't gotten a phone call since getting it  I see others have exchanged. If it stays this low I may go back to best buy and do the same.if it always on heart rate then it ridiculous because that doesn't affect other devices.  Then it will be a return  A shame as I love everything but I can't be charging it every other day if I need it for heart tracking and sleep  Why won't deep sleep show? Someone said it needs to be heart rate every five minutes for deep sleep to show  That needs fixed if it's the case. No other device does that  I am going to try a different face  It's possible my watch face is drawing some.