cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userg9kNwar4IF
Constellation

Galaxy Watch Answering Calls

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I have spent all this money on a Galaxy watch (46) and a new S10. If my watch is connected to my phone BT for calls and on the charger in the other room and I answer a phone call on the phone the watch automatically picks up the call and I am hearing people on my watch in the other room trying to talk to me. Also, if my watch is connected to my phone BT for calls, my phone won't connect to SYNC in my car for calls. But as soon as I disable the "Use for Calls" button in BT setting the watch disconnects completly and now, no text messages on said watch? At this price and with this technology it should be a no brainer. I want my smart watch for everything but calls!!! Why is this so hard? Am I missing something? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Watch Answering Calls

JUMP TO SOLUTION

have you tried resetting the watch?

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

have you tried resetting the watch?

userg9kNwar4IF
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I will try a reset but again there are 2 issues here. First, is the watch automatically picking up call. I could potentiall see a reset helping this situation. Second, is that SYNC in my car won't connect to the phone for calls if I have the watch connected for calls. Will a reset adrress this second issue?

userg9kNwar4IF
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oddly enough, resetting the watch addressed both issues. Thanks!

Ella_Bella10
Astronaut

You should try to reset the watch.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You should try to reset the watch.

Samsung_mO6fYYF
Astronaut

Have you thought of reaseting the wacth if that doesn't w...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you thought of reaseting the wacth if that doesn't work, get your money back and buy a new one