Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Burning My Wrist

(Topic created on: 5/4/21 6:44 AM)
userXhHVCGV3zw
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have had my Galaxy Watch Model# SM-R810 a little over a year and a half with no problems until now. Sunday May 1, I had my watch on the charger took it off and put it on my wrist  laid down and got on my IPAD and started noticing stinging sensations on my wrist which I initially dismissed, I just moved the watch around until I began feeling it again. I took the watch off, and there was at least 8 small blisters from where the watch had burned me. I tried to see what time it was and the watch did not work. I put it back on the docking station and it would not even charge anymore. It gave me a red error. And it has not worked since. I have attached a photo of my wrist. I have seen too many people with similar experiences for nothing to have been done yet about this. If I have not heard anything constructive I will share my experience with social media.Burned wristBurned wrist

2 Replies
userXSseXhAxZW
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I feel like it sounds as though the battery was close to failure when you first noticed the stinging sensation. I wonder if laying on the IPad may have been an affect. It sounds like the battery is possibly done for. I would say reach out to Samsung product support, as they may direct you to an affordable repair situation for the watch.
0 Likes
pippy08
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
This is not ok. Samsung, get this man a new watch!!! Like this comment!