JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Feedback Thread

(Topic created: 01-19-2024 03:04 PM)
Barry4000
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello I am here to tell you. I love the Galaxy Watch,but you're a little behind on the technology. 

Your Watch would be Epic if you added Solar Charging this way we could go longer between charging and this would put you way ahead of the game.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

11 Replies
JLo33
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
They might be implementing this is a new watch within the next few years.
I dont see why not. Like a "Samsung Galaxy Watch: Milky Way Edition" one that does that!
0 Likes
Barry4000
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I hope within this year would be nice
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
The technology exists. Witness The Citizen Eco-Drive watches, so I don't see why Samsung can't do it with their devices.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

JCS81
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
For photo widget
 It would be cool to be able to go back and adjust the picture that was already made a wallpaper instead of deleting it and finding it again to make those adjustments

Whole watch
 It would be extremely useful to be able to have quick change setting. Like how you can change brightness, always on display, flashlight, power saving, etc...... on the phone with modes and routines. It would be extremely useful to be able to quick change setting with modes and routines on the watch too

Quick change setting i would like to see are sound profile (sound, vibrate, mute), brightness, always on display, screen wake-up, show media controls, screen time out, touch sensitivity, water lock, customize buttons settings

New
Screen off button
Also it would be cool to be able to turn off the screen with the home button when at home
And Toggle for those who wouldn't want that feature 

Options
Galaxy Watch
I wish I could find my earbuds from my watch. I had to find my phone to find my earbuds. That's pretty much annoying when you are trying to use your phone less.
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have Jabra earbuds but I think your idea is good. I could see where Samsung would want to keep it within their accessory line but it doesn't make sense that it wouldn't currently work with their own product. I'll keep that in mind when I consider purchasing new ones.
Options
Galaxy Watch
I want the jabra earbuds due to the multipoint connection, but i dont think i can part from samsungs find feature that works even if buds are in their case. Do you know if any multipoint buds can do that too?
0 Likes
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I bought a four pack of the pebblebee finders a couple years ago at Costco for $30. Cheaper than the alternative and work fine for finding my keys, earbuds, even my wallet since it has credit card tags also.
0 Likes