cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userOyD5SPJ2pK
Constellation

Galaxy Watch Floors not counting

I've had my Galaxy Watch for a few months and it doesn't like to record floors. I work on a naval carrier sometimes and climb stairs multiple times a day, nothing for floor count. This is becoming a nuisance and I've searched forums and nothing helps me for a solution. 

2 REPLIES 2
Blanks217
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Watch Floors not counting

I had the same issue, it worked erratically and I tried everything. Walking, running up and down the stairs with my arms in different positions nothing worked. I reset the watch multiple times. Reload the software, perform the advised cache clearance as advised by other post.  All a waste of time. I  had to try to remember when it started and what I did differently. It started when I began to wear the watch one hole tighter on the watch band. 

So loosened the band and I began to notice it started to work again after a few days. It appears the watch bottom has to be loose on your skin. Good luck!

Samsung_o1OUAo2
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Watch Floors not counting

I just bought my 46mm today. I've been up and down the stairs numerous times and it hasn't counted a single floor.  Paired to S10+.