cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user9Wm5dnBQ8p
Constellation

I'm having the same exact issue on my 46mm. Tried everyth...

I'm having the same exact issue on my 46mm. Tried everything already mentioned. Began at the same time (one ui install)

user5jX3DNUgir
Asteroid

Re: I'm having the same exact issue on my 46mm. Tried everyth...

Thanks! It's a bug in the software. I turned the hourly chime off.  Any fix @SamsungLarry ??

userG4jOo3tQA6
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Watch - Hourly Chime Playing Multiple Times w/One UI update

I'm having the same issue, hourly chime dings between 10-20 times on the hour, over about 5-10 seconds. it does this when set for sound or vibration, doesnt seem to make a difference.

LEGuerraJr
Astronaut

My Galaxy Watch does not have this issue, but I will keep...

My Galaxy Watch does not have this issue, but I will keep my eyes peeled. Thanks for the heads-up.

userWtsoP05oAA
Constellation

Same issues on my 46mm. We need an updat . 

user9Wm5dnBQ8p
Constellation

Has a fix been issued for this?

Has a fix been issued for this?

userRUNcj0ENUa
Constellation

My 46mm and wifes 42mm having same issue after update. Pretty annoying. Also, not the same hourly chime as before. Need a select custom chime option.

usertLrQej3d2O
Constellation

Same issue here, multiple chimes after an update.

userrIXDTr5I5b
Constellation

I have the exact same issue, hourly chime has become demented since the OneUI update.  Is there any progress toward fixing this issue?  It's really irritating and the hourly chime is nearly a "must have"  for any watch I wear, especially one that costs this much.

user3xOD6sC5EP
Asteroid

So I have the issue as well. Followed supports advice. It worked fine after doing it and I also got a new hourly chime I wasn't aware of being updated after One UI because I still had the old one after the update. After a day or two suddenly I heard a beep like a alarm clock type of beep and I wasn't really sure what it was but after getting a sound that repeats itself multiple times in a few seconds I got that it was from the watch but with a new hourly chime again so I got two different chimes after following the steps by support but the issue is still the same. I've turned it off till a fix.