cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tbearz02
Constellation

Galaxy Watch Overheating when charging

I have the galaxy watch 42mm bluetooth version and im starting  to have problems with it, its starting to overheat when charging and its starting to die faster when not in use. I will include my watches information if that helps.

Model number: SM-R815U

Software version: R815USQU1BRJ6

Tizen version: 4.0.0.1

R5AKC0F08DZ

Serial number: Removed from page.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Watch Overheating when charging

Hey there!

Have you already given the troubleshooting article for when your device feels warm a try?

You can locate the article for review here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00076952/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

tbearz02
Constellation

Hi @SamsungZell 

I have tried what the article provides but every once in a while it overheats when charging so I take it off until its cooled down. But just recently the battery draining much faster than what its supposed to because I don't use my watch like that for the battery to drain that quick.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried resetting your watch?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.