JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Rebooting indefinitely

(Topic created: 08-09-2020 03:57 PM)
userTmvsID5ai0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

So about 2 hours ago, my phone notified my that it disconnected from my Galaxy Watch. When I looked at my watch to see what was up, it had a black screen that says "Galaxy Watch Rebooting..." and flashes that on the screen every 5 seconds or so.

Neither button on the watch seems to do anything, and it seems to be in this endless loop. Anybody had this happen before? Thanks!

ZWIll521
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I am lost. My watch is stuck in a reboot screen and I have tried everything. I am not happy being the watch is only a year old. I will not be buying another one. I went from loving Samsung to being completely disappointed.
userV38nX3BwRt
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I had to send my fiancée's watch in to get repaired. Ended up being an internal battery failure in my case. If it's still under the 1 year warranty I would recommend that. Turn around time was just under a week after I sent it in!
0 Likes
Derekpope
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've had my watch in the Craddle not charging, just idle for 3 months, and I had some progress, I would only be able to charge it without it going to the boot screen by charging it with a portable charger. If I put it on the wall outlet, it would go straight to the boot loop, then start to discontinue to charge by blinking red on the charger. After it turned on, I was able to go through the whole connection process, after I tried getting restarting it to insure it wouldn't happen again afterward, it went back to boot loop. I dont know what to do. there's no near service center 😕
0 Likes
userV38nX3BwRt
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I had to send my fiancée's watch in to get repaired. Ended up being an internal battery failure in my case. If it's still under the 1 year warranty I would recommend that. Turn around time was just under a week after I sent it in! You'll just have to make a claim through the service website they have. Or call it in (which was way easier)
0 Likes
VWEBBJR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
my wife's Galaxy active 2 is stuck on the rebooting. any fixes?
0 Likes
mooress
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
today after installing the Samsung pay plug in on the watch, it froze and is now also stuck in a reboot loop that just keeps flashing the Samsung Galaxy Watch logo over and over. I can't get it to stop.
0 Likes
userpvPnG2EPWf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am having the same issue.  Watch either says rebooting over and over or the screen is blank.  

0 Likes
wonders7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have exactly the same problem since yesterday. My Active 2 watch just keep rebooting and not able to boot up successfully. Can someone able to help me? Any instructions I can follow to resolve this?

0 Likes
FattyMM
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I am having this issue too. My watch keeps rebooting. Please help!
0 Likes
userEHaqQuN6wX
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi,

My active 2 watch continuously flashes rebooting. I have tried powering of but no success.