So about 2 hours ago, my phone notified my that it disconnected from my Galaxy Watch. When I looked at my watch to see what was up, it had a black screen that says "Galaxy Watch Rebooting..." and flashes that on the screen every 5 seconds or so.
Neither button on the watch seems to do anything, and it seems to be in this endless loop. Anybody had this happen before? Thanks!
I think I had this happen to me last night too... this is what I am seeing...
1. Went to bed with >70% battery (wearing watch on wrist)
2. Woke up in the morning and phone reported disconnected
3. Looked at watch, screen is black (I assumed that battery had drained)
4. Put watch on charger and it never charges; however, I can press and hold power button
5. Rebooting screen shows up and it gets a bit through boot sequence, shows second Samsung screen or even gets to lightning bolt screen indicating charging but then screen goes black again.
6. Have to press and hold to get to boot. Sometimes have to do a few times. Can get to boot menu occasionally. Tried factory reset. Nothing works.
7. Still can boot to various degrees but never all of the way up. Have not tried connecting with phone app (assumed watch was totally dead but maybe bluetooth is alive and well).
1. I am no longer able to get my phone to boot into boot menu (maybe the battery is too far discharged now?)
2. I have tried two different charging stands (and a few different wall warts including a PC port).
3. Pretty consistnently, when I put the watch on the stand the following happens....
3a. The light on the stand turns to solid red.
3b. 30 seconds later the watch shows lightning bolt (see picture)
3c. 30 seconds later the screen goes black.
3d. 2 minutes later (on one charger only) the red LED starts blinking. On another charger the red LED stays solid.
I have the exact same issue, since samsung Brazil wouldn't repair it because it's an imported watch, I decided to change the battery and see if would do the trick, but it did not. The watch still has the same problem as it was with the original battery, so the only thing I can think of is that there is something wrong on the motherboard somehow and now I have a worthless piece of watch.
Have you tried to force reboot the watch?
Press and hold the Power key until "Rebooting..." displays, and then release the Power key. For the Galaxy Fit, press and hold the Power key for more than 7 seconds ("Rebooting..." will not appear). The screen will go dark, and then the watch will reboot. If your watch is connected to your phone, the devices will temporarily disconnect during the reboot.
I have forced rebooted, recovered, pressed everything you can imagine, and it just go back to the start screen, go black and if I keep pressing the power button, goes to the reboot screen