So about 2 hours ago, my phone notified my that it disconnected from my Galaxy Watch. When I looked at my watch to see what was up, it had a black screen that says "Galaxy Watch Rebooting..." and flashes that on the screen every 5 seconds or so.
Neither button on the watch seems to do anything, and it seems to be in this endless loop. Anybody had this happen before? Thanks!
I think I had this happen to me last night too... this is what I am seeing...
1. Went to bed with >70% battery (wearing watch on wrist)
2. Woke up in the morning and phone reported disconnected
3. Looked at watch, screen is black (I assumed that battery had drained)
4. Put watch on charger and it never charges; however, I can press and hold power button
5. Rebooting screen shows up and it gets a bit through boot sequence, shows second Samsung screen or even gets to lightning bolt screen indicating charging but then screen goes black again.
6. Have to press and hold to get to boot. Sometimes have to do a few times. Can get to boot menu occasionally. Tried factory reset. Nothing works.
7. Still can boot to various degrees but never all of the way up. Have not tried connecting with phone app (assumed watch was totally dead but maybe bluetooth is alive and well).
1. I am no longer able to get my phone to boot into boot menu (maybe the battery is too far discharged now?)
2. I have tried two different charging stands (and a few different wall warts including a PC port).
3. Pretty consistnently, when I put the watch on the stand the following happens....
3a. The light on the stand turns to solid red.
3b. 30 seconds later the watch shows lightning bolt (see picture)
3c. 30 seconds later the screen goes black.
3d. 2 minutes later (on one charger only) the red LED starts blinking. On another charger the red LED stays solid.
I have the exact same issue w/ my Galaxy Watch. I put the watch in swim mode and went swimming. When I went to eject the water, it went into a boot loop and will not stop. It will charge enough to get back into the boot loop and then the battery will die again.