JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Routine Triggers

(Topic created: 10-26-2023 07:31 AM)
milesw1029
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Here's a feature request for Routines. There should be more trigger options for Galaxy Watch in the Routines app. For example, I would like for the charging status of my watch to be able to trigger the sound settings on my phone. If my watch is charging, I want to turn on vibrate or sounds on my phone so I don't miss notifications as I usually have my phone muted when I'm wearing my watch.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Aalbert4
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Please add more settings in Bixby routines to control Galaxy watch like turning always on display on my watch when I leave my house, or changing the screen timeout and other options 

The current option is only changing watch faces which is lackluster 
0 Likes