cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userWfQNsXPjRA
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Watch Sensor Cover Fell Off

Mine just feel off. I couldn't believe it.  They put glue in the most humid place, but most shocking is that they said it was waterproof. I like Samsung but please could you repair the watch or switch.  We pay good money to not have glue on our skin for months straight. 20191001_000542.jpg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I have your full model code, serial number, and IMEI number via private message?

user5Hsx6t03kI
Constellation

I have the same issue as everyone else with my cover sliding off. I also have never used swimming, in shower or other wet activities that it is rated for. I know that the heart monitor will not work without it despite customer support's claim that it is "only cosmetic damage".  I had the same thing happen to my Samsung Gearfit 2 and replaced it with this expensive problem riddled item.  Has anyone received actual assistance by private messaging their info as requested by the moderator?  To add insult to the injury of this expensive non-operational garbage - the reply I received is that they cannot help me because I am in the very foreign far away country of Canada, where I should contact support even though they know "that it is limited". a very polite description of the useless support already received by phone. Will never get another Samsung product and that is after loyal customer of TV, dishwasher, stove, fridge, speaker, 2 tablets, 3 smart watches and 5 generations of cell phones!

Just had the sensor fall off on mine. Been using it religiously for about the same time. Same problem as the OP.

I've taken it swimming and done everything within the parameters the watch is designed for. It's been working great but now I'm going to keep it out of the water...

I pushed the cover back on so we'll see if it sticks

Samsung_CtQoyT0
Astronaut

Is this with the newer watch that just came out not to long ago?

Samsung_oQyi2tq
Astronaut

I was just planning on buying one of these. Thanks to this thread, it appears I saved a few hundred dollars.

measgtds3
Constellation

Wow, I was thinking about replacing my years old gear s2 but I am thinking not. I have only ever had one issue the original band broke but that was the only issue. For these issues I am thinking designed to fail exactly there to generate more sales. Just my two cents.

useriyle92xgPH
Constellation

This also happened to me! I noticed the heart rate cover falling off while working out. I immediately stopped wearing it in fear of water damage from my sweat. Called up samsung. After trying to explain to them what happened( which I'm sure they still misunderstood) they opened a ticket. They warned me that if the tech ends up demeaning it physically damaged, that my warranty will not cover it. Judging from everything I've read from the comments, there is no hope that I wouldn't have to pay.  This will definitely be my last samsung device.

Same problem as the OP. I called Customer Service and they couldn't have been nicer. They shipped the watch back overnight for service and expedited both the shipping and service.

Said I'd have it back in about 7 days. I feel weird without it, but the cover was coming off, the stair count was being weird, and bazel wasn't working correctly sometimes.

That said, I was using the watch every day nonstop. Heavy exercise including swimming, daily 12000 steps minimum, biking, sleeping and more. Thing has helped me lose like 70 pounds and counting so I definitely love the watch!

I'll let everyone know how the service goes.

Just got my watch back..it was pretty quick turnaround. Sent it out on the 17th and it's back on my wrist today 10/22

Everything appears to be in order. I'll update if anything changes but I'm a happy camper for now