cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Watch Sensor Cover Fell Off

Hello @userC2wadgKgcd,

Did you ever get an answer to this or try it out? My back sensor screen fell off and see the sticky stuff. I don't mind gluing just want to do it correctly so I don't mess up my watch.

Thank you for your time. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would like to look into this issue further for you. Can you send me a private message using this link here? http://bit.ly/2HP0oRi Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • Serial number
Highlighted
Constellation

Same thing has happened to me, and been told be EE it's nothing to do when them and I'll have to go through the Samsung Avenue. Having read everything here in not optimistic it'll get fixed.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy watch sensor

I need help. My galaxy watch sensor keeps coming off. I have only had it since Christmas. What do I do?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy watch sensor

Can you please send me a picture of the symptoms you are experiencing in a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Same thing happened to me.  I had to send it in to have it repaired.  They are supposed to be water proof but I don't think they are.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

Same thing just happened to me, when I woke up this morning and took my watch off the sensor cover had slided off and was stuck on the back cover. The adhesive must be really poor quality. I have returned it to the vendor for a repair and are anxiously waiting to get it back.

Highlighted
Constellation

Sensor plate came off

The back sensr glass cover came off of my watch.  I took the watch off and found this sticky residue on my wrist and the glass plate had come off the back of the watch.  I restuck it on the watch and it stayed on for about a month, but the other day when I took off my watch the glass was gone.  It worked until the battery died, because now it won't charge when I connect it to the charger.  

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Sensor plate came off

Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Sensor plate came off

Ive sent back everthing I was asked to send from date bought to serial number address etc etc and no reply back can someone just give me a straight answer will you fix per warrantee or not