cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Watch - Sensors Not Working

Any one having the sensor issue try running your watch with out connecting to a phone full stand alone seems to worked for me showing it is a software issue for the issues

Highlighted
Constellation

My galaxy watch sensors have stop working.

My galaxy watch sensors have stop working. Step counter, sleep detection, and heart monitor have all stopped working. Where can I have my watch repaired?

Highlighted
Astronaut

All sensors stopped working after the update on my new samsung watch

All sensors stopped working after the update on my new samsung watch

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: All sensors stopped working after the update on my new samsung watch

Same here.. all was fine until the last update and then it stopped tracking steps and heart rate. I've done all the resets, turn offs and all but nothing.. When will the next update happen?

Highlighted
Constellation

I am having the same issue - all sensors have stopped working - does anyone have a solution yet?

Highlighted
Constellation

Same here since this morning

Highlighted
Asteroid

My wife bought me this watch in January for my birthday worked fine until 2 days ago I'm have the same issues, heart rate sensors turn on but after a minute it says it can not complete the process, sleep tracker has stopped working I'm pretty sure the step counter is out too as well as the altimeter. I've tried resetting, rebooting neither works. For 300 buck this watch is too new to be broken. How can this be fixed without sending it in for service? I can not imagine everything but the sensors works it has got to be a software problem. Please help I love this watch and Samsung but I've reached the end of my patience with Samsung and its glitches.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

After resetting your watch, does the sensor on the back of the watch still light up?

Highlighted
Asteroid

I'm the previous poster. Yes after factory reset, after reboot, and after power cycle everything looks and act as if it were fine but the watch no longer takes any kind of measurements. 

The direct answer is yes the lights come on. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If after a reset, your watch is still experiencing the same symptoms I recommend a service repair. I would be more than happy to assist you further if could provide me with the model and serial number for your device via private message