cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy Watch - Sensors Not Working

I am having problems with the sensors of the watch.

This happened after I installed the last update on 13 November R800XXU1DSL1, so I think is a problem in the firmware.

I tried everything,

1. Force restart several times
  2. Toggle Wake-up Gesture off and back on.
  3. Turn off both Theater Mode and Good Night Mode.
  4. Factory Reset Galaxy Watch lot of times.

First of all the heart rate monitor stop working, it said try not to move at the beginning of the problems. Now it says that it could not  measure heart rate. The green light blinks.

At the same time the floor counter stop working.

Two weeks after the wake up gesture stop working and none of all I did correct the problem.

Can anybody told me if Samsung have in the roadmap a new update to fix this problem o I need to by a Fitbit ?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Watch - Sensors Not Working

I'm having the same problems. All was working fine until last week (29th December)  The watch has now stopped tracking floors, sleep and alt barometer are not working.

Still seems to record my heart rate at the moment and steps. Noticed that battery life hasn't been a good as usual.

I am still getting the green flashing light.

Just don't understand why things have suddenly stopped working. It's been fine and I haven't changed any settings etc.

I hope this problem can sorted soon.

Software version R810XXUL1CSGA4

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same problems for me, I'm very disappointed with Samsung, I don't understand why they launch  an update with these problems.

I have tried reseting to factory defaults, and recovering information from backup, and without recovering any information too,  but problem was not solved.

Regards. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Same problems with my 46mm, something unexplainable and unacceptable. Sai about it