Galaxy Watch - SM-R800
Software - R800XXU1CSG4/R8000XA1CSG4 - "Update now", reports: You're already using the latest software.
Is there a different version for Canada??
Step Counter NOT working, only gets steps when updated from phone.
Heart Rate Sensor NOT working, Measuing fails. no readings since Jul.22
Floor Counter NOT working, Used to be excessive, now remains at zero (0).
Shutdown/Bootup ineffective, no change.
Checked all permissions for sensors, even toggled them Off/On, no change.
Heart rate, measure, shows graph of heartbeat, then flashes message. "Couldn't measure your heart rate, try later". Phone still registers heart rate, on Measure.
Will attempt reset. Hope it does something.
Other then asking to set permissions. No real change.
Heart Rate displays almost triple my resting pulse. Still cannot measure.
Alti-Barometer display is Black/White, no numbers.
Issue started around the time that Samsung Health had an update.
Disabled all permission for the Samsung Health App.
When I started the App, it requested its permissions,
and started registering the steps and floors. (Edit: Step count not showing watch steps, just importing step count from Samsung Health App on Phone).
Heart rate Measurement is still NOT working, shows a graph, followed by the message:
"Couldn't measure your heart rate, try later".
- Backed up all Contact & Media I had from the watch.
- Wrote a list of all the Apps & Watch Faces I installed.
- Performed a Factory Reset. https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-watch-factory-reset-your-watch-sm-r800-sm-r...
- Followed the Setup instructions.
- Did not allow the auto restore.
- Install/Activate the Samsung Health App
- Granted the sensor access to the Samsung Health App.
- Check if the Heart rate Monitor and Step counter work.
The Sensors started measuring again, after the 3rd Hard Reset.
Check for any updates.
Manually re-installed each of the Apps
Customer Service didn't even know how to perform a Hard(Factory) Reset