cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userSNspcFbTCH
Astronaut

Galaxy Watch Short Battery Life

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a new Galaxy watch.  The battery dies after 12-16 hours of use....!!  I previously had a Garmin and could run GPS for a couple of hours per day and only recharged it once per week!  What is wrong with this watch??

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userTFsBEUuXq9
Astronaut

Re: battery life

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It completely depends on your usage. These watches are robust in their capabilities, and may communicate a ton with your smartphone, much more than the Garmen probably does. I would suggest turning off features you don't need to improve your battery life.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung_hOglhm5
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Truthfully I dont think it's a bad thing. I work about 12 hours a day so when I get home I can just charge it

userTFsBEUuXq9
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It completely depends on your usage. These watches are robust in their capabilities, and may communicate a ton with your smartphone, much more than the Garmen probably does. I would suggest turning off features you don't need to improve your battery life.

userSDnjlvwgCy
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Watch Short Battery Life

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Gear used to give me close to 3 days.  Now,  I'm lucky to get a 14 hour day before it is down to 5%. If I don't charge, by the time i go to bed it will shut off.  Has been months of this. Loved the watch until one day it started this.  Samsung,  PLEASE FIX! Even a full day would be welcomed.  

user15cxFHvJpx
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Watch Short Battery Life

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue, but I'm lucky of I get 6 hours while wearing my watch. When I'm not wearing it, the battery lasts 2-3 days. I have turned off most of my notifications (even though that's the purpose of the watch) but it still does. I had 70% at 10 am today and by 12 PM, I had 8%. This is ridiculous!