Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Skin Rash / Itching due to watch

(Topic created: 10-27-2021 10:31 AM)
useruGgIWSky7I
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello community,

Recently I bought the Galaxy Watch from my brother, I've been wearing it for a while now, but I've started getting rashes after wearing it for a while. I was pretty disappointed since the watch itself works great, can this be due to the rubber band? And if so, what can I do about it to prevent this? Because buying a new wristband would suck since that basically means it just costs extra. 

I also provided an image to show what happens after a while. Hope someone can help answer my questions, thanks.

IMG_20210914_082823.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, I am very sorry to hear of the watch causing a rash, and we take these concerns very seriously. As soon as you are able, please send a private message to me by either tapping my username, clicking my username then Send Message, or following this link: https://bit.ly/3hzZfw8

In the private message, please include the following pieces of information: 

Full Name:

Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):

Email Address:

Best Contact Number:

Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)

Model Code:

Serial/IMEI Number:

Thank you in advance for your response. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, I am very sorry to hear of the watch causing a rash, and we take these concerns very seriously. As soon as you are able, please send a private message to me by either tapping my username, clicking my username then Send Message, or following this link: https://bit.ly/3hzZfw8

In the private message, please include the following pieces of information: 

Full Name:

Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):

Email Address:

Best Contact Number:

Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)

Model Code:

Serial/IMEI Number:

Thank you in advance for your response. 

0 Likes
Serg675
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm afraid you have no other choise as to by few types of band (rubber, lather, stainless steel braсelet etc.) and see which one doesn't irritate your skin.