JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Skin Rash/Wrist Pains

(Topic created: 01-12-2021 07:19 PM)
userBvROmrkSPV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I had never had any problem with watches, metals, or plastics. I wore my watch over night to track my sleep and it is what I got. The skin looks like burned and hasn't got better after a couple of days. (It itches too)

Not sure what can be done, but really feel disappointed and wanted to warn other users too. 20190310_154959.jpg

20190310_155010.jpg

20190310_155004.jpg

244 Replies
userjHAK23SP2H
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have been experiencing the same issue lately.  Any time I wear the watch I get an itchy, scaly, circular rash under the actual watch.  If I wait about a week and not wear the watch, the rash will go away but as soon as I put the watch back on the rash will come back.  I also notice that when I am wearing the watch I get a sort of burning feeling under the watch.  I love my watch but haven't been able to wear it very much due to this issue.  It got so bad this last time that my skin cracked and started to bleed.   I came on hoping that I could find something that I can put between the watch and my skin and came across this thread.  I am hoping there is a solution that can help with this rash.  Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey, just wanted to follow up. Are you still needing further assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Samsung_pmz5XgX
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

The rashes are a"thing"for most smart watches. Randomly Google 'rashes' with apple, garmin, or Fitbit. Most smart watch do it. Because it never happened with i wore my casio 24/7 for months..... Seriously, Google another brand for the same issue.

0 Likes
user7KqWmiwQ3D
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I bought a Watch 3 about three weeks ago, and I have exactly the same problem... a circular rash underneath where the main body of the watch sits. I for not wear it tightly.

I am suspecting that it is something to do with the sensors on the rear of the case.

HOWEVER... I previously had a Fitbit with similar sensors, which I could wear for weeks at a time, and NEVER had any rash problems with it.

But within 3 weeks of this new Watch 3 I have this bad rash. Very annoying and disappointing.

16095932815393513063638524189716.jpg

Why...?

0 Likes
SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello there, I'm sorry to hear about this and would like to look into it further for you. Would you mind sending me a private message with the watch's full model code and serial number?

0 Likes
Pollycoco
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I to have a red mark on my wrist from the watch. when I had the 42mm I never had any rash or red marks. it's growing in size and my skin is peeling. I would post a picture if I could.
0 Likes
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out I can understand doing so experiencing this symptom. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Could you please provide me with the model and serial number for your device in a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar 

0 Likes
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey there!

I hope you are having a great day. I am reaching out to touch base and see if you are still in need of assistance? 

0 Likes
Pollycoco
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sorry for the late response sent a message.
0 Likes