Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Skin Rash/Wrist Pains

(Topic created: 05-28-2021 07:20 AM)
userBvROmrkSPV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I had never had any problem with watches, metals, or plastics. I wore my watch over night to track my sleep and it is what I got. The skin looks like burned and hasn't got better after a couple of days. (It itches too)

Not sure what can be done, but really feel disappointed and wanted to warn other users too. 20190310_154959.jpg

20190310_155010.jpg

20190310_155004.jpg

244 Replies
user6n2XIe74bu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Whenever I take the baby out in the pram, my steps aren't being counted when I'm pushing it. If I want them to count, I need to take the hand I have my watch on off the pram handle and use it in a way that shows I'm walking. 

This is incredibly frustrating and defeats the purpose of the whole step count part of the fitness tracker. 

The watch band also causes me an allergic hives reaction. It makes my skin start to itch after about 10 mins of wear and if I leave it on and try and persevere with it then it forms into a blister which looks like a burn. This takes at least a week to heal and then leaves a scar where the blister formed. I have a latex sensitivity/allergy and if this is meant to be a medical grade silicone watch strap then it shouldn't be doing this. It is only the watch band that causes the hives rash. The other part of the watch (watch backing) doesn't cause any issues. Not being able to wear the watch for long periods of time is frustrating as the watch cost almost $400. 

The other issue is that since this latest update, the battery is draining incredibly fast in the watch. Without wearing it, it will drain in less than half a day. It was fine before the last update occurred. Have Samsung started to do what Apple does? Make users batteries drain quickly on purpose so that they will buy newer products and upgrade every year or so? I'm not down for those tricks, so fix these issues.

girlygirl260
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I keep my phone in my pocket so it picks up regard my watch doesn't. But yes my watch battery drains so fast I keep it on power saving
0 Likes
userpyF7ICtQvj
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi,

After wearing my Galaxy watch I get skin rashes on the inside of my wrist and back of my hand just next to my wrist.

It's got to a point where I can no longer wear it because it burns and itches

Thanks in advance for your help

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, I understand this must be frustrating for you. I will gladly assist you with your concerns. If you don't mind sending me a private message to assist you further with the following information needed below: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

First and Last name: 
Property Address: 
Email Address: 
Phone Number: 
Alternate Phone Number:
Model number:

Serial number/IMEI:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey, just wanted to follow up. Are you still needing further assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes