JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Skin Rash/Wrist Pains

(Topic created: 03-11-2019 06:33 PM)
userBvROmrkSPV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I had never had any problem with watches, metals, or plastics. I wore my watch over night to track my sleep and it is what I got. The skin looks like burned and hasn't got better after a couple of days. (It itches too)

Not sure what can be done, but really feel disappointed and wanted to warn other users too. 20190310_154959.jpg

20190310_155010.jpg

20190310_155004.jpg

JUMP TO SOLUTION
244 Replies
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Oh no! I am sorry to hear about this! I'll be happy to assist you further. Please send a private message with the model code and the serial number or IMEI number of the watch. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Sdelozier
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am also getting a rash from the watch band. My healthcare provider said it looks like a reaction to latex. Does anyone have a solution since this band is not supposed to have latex? Before you ask i do clean it every day.  

16129398976544889218293336984056.jpg

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I apologize for the symptoms you are experiencing and would be happy to assist you further. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey, just wanted to follow up. Are you still needing further assistance?

0 Likes
user7q0MKSBvij
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am having the same issue. Bought the watch last year, got the rash, thought it was just something weird with me. It took a couple of months to clear up. Started wearing it again last week and now it is happening again. My rash is not related to the band, but directly under the watch. Does anyone know what the solution is? When I click on the solution is just takes me to a Samsung Private message area.

Thanks!

20210301_063821.jpg

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can you please send me a private message with the following information: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

0 Likes
Samsung Ryder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey there!

I hope you are having a great day! I am reaching out to touch base and see if you are still in need of assistance?

0 Likes
useryk0ONjOzGB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I purchased my Galaxy wearable this summer and 1 day my arm just started itching. Over the next few days, it got worse. I finally saw that it was my Galaxy wearable. I stopped wearing it for about 2 weeks. I decided to wear it again...for 1 day. The worse mistake ever. My arm has been burning and itching for the past 3 days and I haven't worn it in 3 days. Now the burning sensation is going up my arm. What can I do? 

0 Likes
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

0 Likes
userXJf5k1ZUJI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

1600803836092920942238190773069.jpg

I also get a rash after wearing my 42mm galaxy watch. Its sore and itchy and I have to wait till it clears up before wearing my galaxy again. Really annoying as I'm not allergic to anything and can wear watches without problem. Did you resolve your issue?