JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Skin Rash/Wrist Pains

(Topic created: 03-11-2019 06:33 PM)
userBvROmrkSPV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I had never had any problem with watches, metals, or plastics. I wore my watch over night to track my sleep and it is what I got. The skin looks like burned and hasn't got better after a couple of days. (It itches too)

Not sure what can be done, but really feel disappointed and wanted to warn other users too. 20190310_154959.jpg

20190310_155010.jpg

20190310_155004.jpg

JUMP TO SOLUTION
244 Replies
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Oh no! Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number or IMEI number of the watch so I may look into this further. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userXJf5k1ZUJI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

hi i messaged you with the information requested

0 Likes
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you! One of our moderators will follow up with you shortly! 

usergI7OiI9VY9
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi,

I have bought a Samsung Galaxy Smart Watch 46mm and I have developed a rash on my wrist, it is actually like a burn, just where the sensor is but it has the size of the full watch?

What is the reason? What is Samsung doing about it? Galaxy 1.jpgGalaxy 3.jpgGalaxy 2.jpg

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing. Can you please provide me the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userKgjk0zQpVw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Started getting redness/dry skin from the watch band and even the back face. Seems like this is happening to a lot of people. Any fix or different watch bands that fix the issue? Never had an issue with Fitbit band so I'm assuming it has to do with this specific silicone.

Wash my wrist and the watch regularly, etc, etc...

0 Likes
Lexivore
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I switch my bands regularly on any watch. Especially with silicone. Then leave them in a sunny window or use a uv sanitizer. Just because you wash your hands bacteria can still be on the surface of the band. I wash my hands and my bands. But I prefer to still rotate just to give my bands time away from my skin. Also moisture under the band after washing or soap residue. I have sensitive skin so all of those can bother and irritate my skin.
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can I please have your full model number, serial number/IMEI, and any pictures of the symptom you are experiencing in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey, just wanted to follow up. Are you still needing further assistance

0 Likes
userKgjk0zQpVw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Message sent

0 Likes