JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Skin Rash

(Topic created on: 2/12/21 8:01 AM)
userBvROmrkSPV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I had never had any problem with watches, metals, or plastics. I wore my watch over night to track my sleep and it is what I got. The skin looks like burned and hasn't got better after a couple of days. (It itches too)

Not sure what can be done, but really feel disappointed and wanted to warn other users too. 20190310_154959.jpg

20190310_155010.jpg

20190310_155004.jpg

234 Replies
usereqBRfQZil4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I get the same thing too. At first it was the band, but I changed it to ones that can breathe better, but the rash from the watch face won't go away. I keep getting it. I have never had this problem before with all the other Samsung watches I've had. Sometimes, I feel like it's getting warm. it looked like a burn with blistering at one point.
0 Likes
SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello there, I'm sorry to hear about this and I'd like to look into it for you. Would you mind sending me a private message with your watch's full model code and serial number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usereqBRfQZil4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I apologize, but how do I send a private message to you?
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Are you using the Samsung members app or a web browser?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usereqBRfQZil4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I am using the Samsung Members app.
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

At this time, in order to send a private message, you will need to use your Samsung account and log into the web browser. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Did you still need help with your issue?

0 Likes
usereqBRfQZil4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sorry, I will privately message this morning.
0 Likes
usereqBRfQZil4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I am logged into my account online, but where do I go to send a private message?
0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello there, you can send me a private message with your watch's full model code and serial number?

0 Likes